Monday, August 31, 2015

Thank you for all your support




Dear  All my wonderful clients

Thank you for all your support for Uroom beauty treatment.
I just finished last client in last weekend... I am just 35 weeks pregnant. not long to go!

Since 2009,  I started to own beauty treatments business at smith street in Fitzroy and move to Abbotsford convent in 2011.

I met so many beautiful people and shared nice time.
Its been many changing my life, married, first baby and now another baby to come in just corner.
Even inconvenient time business open hours,  I really appreciated to royal clients came to visit me.
I do not know how I can thank you to all, such a wonderful people and I feel very lucky to meet you in my life.

I am not sure yet I can get back my future plan to tell you,
I think what I know is I would love to enjoy and spend time as much as possible with my little ones around in my life.

I will miss you all a lot but hope I can see you again in future and look forward to update one day...
until then please take care and look after yourself:)

All my love, thank you again for all your support.

xxxxxxxxxx

Utako

1 comment:

  1. Loved the way you have shared your views thanks alot for sharing will surely bookmarked this wonderful resource!
    Chronic Shoulder Pain

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au