Sunday, April 12, 2015

Announcement


Hi everyone,

Thank you for being supporting Uroom.

Hope you are all well and enjoying Autumn in Melbourne.
It is beautiful colour of trees, nice clear air and I love to step crisp brown dry leaves at park these days with my daughter Sono.

I have an announcement to you today:)
I am expected to have baby boy in Oct this year.

My daughter is 22 months soon and I am sure she is happy to have brother in our family.

I was stopping take bookings in last months from morning sickness but I so much better now.
I  aim to work until end of August at Convent in weekends only ( Sat & Sun ).

Hopefully I can see you all again until I am going to maternity leave for while again:)

Take care,

Utako





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au