Monday, June 30, 2014

Uroom is Back !


Hi everyone, this is a longest ever to be away from everyone and work!
Hope you all have been well.

I have been fine and also my little one has grown a lot in past 12months. 
I think I can say now proudly I am having most amazing time of my life, she is really healthy, funny, lots of smile, loud and cheeky gorgeous girl :)

It was hard to say same words in first 4months to be honest. I respect all mother and father in the whole world to be parents... it was hard, non sleep days and everything is in my out of imaginations.
But other side of hard time I can not explain in words how  wonderful and miracle to have her around. 
Nothing better than her peaceful sleeping face every day...


Now, and I am missing YOU ! and also missing working and spending time for myself.

I would like to start back to meeting you slowly and update all about, of course I love to take care about your skin and body again.

Uroom treatments bookings are taking from this weekend.
And treatments are only advanced bookings on weekends only. 
Sorry for inconvenience but I hope I can see some my beautiful clients slowly again, 
I am very excited to see you soon:) I can not wait to hear from you! 

Please contact to 0421 852 046 or uroom@live.com.au


take care and keep warm,

Love xxxxxxx

Utako 

P.S. Miss Sono's glowing update pics :) Pictures from first trip Japan on May 2014.






                                                                                                First Birthday 18.06.2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au