Tuesday, February 19, 2013

announcement...

Hi everyone!
Hope you have been well and enjoying summer time in Melbourne.

It has been while I have not update uroom news, sorry :(
I was waiting waiting waiting to announce this news!

I am pregnant! I knew before X'mas but just in case I decided to wait to tell you a bit more later.
Some clients already knew this news who I have been seen this year.

I am just turned 21st week( 6th months ) so I am getting bump on my tummy ! Its already half way through pregnancy...
And we found gender last week too! I will be secret this because some people wants to surprise!
but if you want to know it I can tell you when I see you next time:)

Me and husband are really exciting about new family coming in our life.
Due date is 1st of July. 4 month to go! (On my god..)

I am planning to work until 30th of April.
So please please come to see me before I will have maternity leave for while.
I have not decided when I can get back to work at convent yet,  my mother will come to help us from Japan which I am very excited too:). So it may be able to back work some time when I need break from baby. ( haha ) But at this stage I can not tell you so I will send news letter when I decide to start in future!

I will really miss you all my royal wonderful clients and working at convent.
If you can make time please come to see me that would be really appreciated ( come to see my big bump before my leave! )

I will post uroom update news again soon!

Take care and hope to see you soon,

xxxxx

Utako

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au