Monday, August 8, 2011

new new new

Hi everyone,
Sorry for I have not update for long time...
Its already AUGUST. Time goes fly.
I back from Japan and had wonderful time and also put 4 kilo on me from yummy my mum's food:) Oh... very hard to loose it in winter here...
Anyway I will try slowly...
I just can not believe that so many "new" around me since I back. Its all happy new things!!
My two beautiful friends had new baby boy and baby girl on just 3 hours difference between them in night on 2nd of July and very early morning on 3rd of July! Such a magic:)
Both are healthy and so adorable.

My friends opened a cool cafe " tana cafe " in Hawthorn.
If you around that area please go to say hi to them!
" tana " means "shelf " in Japanese, they created beautiful space in small place and have lot of goodies on tana! check them out;) so cute and so yum!!
Their cafe details on the thousands, please see link as follow,
tana cafe : 36 Church St, Hawthorn
Wed-Mon, breakfast and lunch




and last, I have new beautiful Nuxe "Eye cream" and "Face cream" from France at Uroom now.
It designs for reduces wrinkles, lifts the skin, minimizes dark circles, reduces under-eye bags and lightens brown spots. Its fine and nice rich texture around eye, protect dryness in winter for sure!
and gogeous "Prodigieuse Face cream" designed anti-aging and renewing cream.
Sorry one more last!
We have new family in house from last Thursday, keeping busy and fun my life:)
Her name is Kiki ( japanese anime movie called "kiki's delivery" from Hayao Miyazaki ). Kiki has brindle colour( black and brown) but she looks more black like witches:)
She is 2 year and 8months, has beautiful nature. She is from staffordshire rescue in Kyneton.
My cute boy Bennie (cavalier king charles) is settling fine with another company^^
I attached their photos...
These photos look like ID photo of dog...looks very funny in serious face of them but so cute.
I will update soon for more natural look photo for some dog lovers!

take care everyone and hope to see you soon,
Utako

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au