Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Uroom will be closed 9 May-18 June 2011.

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is great and apologies for not updating my blog for long time ><;

It has been such a beautiful blue sky and falling colorful leaves in Melbourne. My favorite season autumn in here.


I would like to remind you that Uroom will be closed between 9 May - 18 June 2011.


My much loved grandmother passed away last saturday. She was 87years old.

She was the most beautiful traditional Japanese lady and gave me so many wonderful memories.

I would like to go back to say good bye to her and also spend time with my family in Japan.


Please feel free to send your booking inquiries via e-mail (uroom@live.com.au) during this time.

I can still keep contact with you via email to make sure your spot is booked.


Take care everyone and I look forward to seeing you when I come back from Japan.



P.S. People with gift voucher, I will extend expiry dates. sorry for inconvenience again.



Warm Regards,


Utako


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au