Monday, September 13, 2010

Photos from Japan

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is well. I just back from holiday!
I just would like to share my photos in Japan with you.
So many different and beautiful places in Japan.

My mother from Okinawa where is south Island in Japan.
There are tropical weather and most beautiful beaches,
some different foods, culture, temples, house and really laidback life style.
Okinawa people love sing, drink, eat and laugh!


In Beautiful Okinawa



 
okinawa glass/garden/house




cow in beach??




and.... I had a big surprise in Okinawa beach
( I have got engaged !!! Yay! )



Few photos in Hot Hot Tokyo


It was very very hot and humid in Tokyo ( hotter than Okinawa) I just spent only 2 nights in Tokyo this time.

This 2 weeks in Japan, it was wonderful time to share with all my family and friends.
And I have got a most beautiful memory and happiness in my life.

Now I back to Melbourne, I can find some spring in this town and I can not wait to get a bit warmer.

Hope you enjoy my photos,

take care xxxx


About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au