Sunday, August 15, 2010

Uroom will be closed from 21 August to 6th September

Hi Everyone,

It is already middle of August! We are just about to near the corner of the end of winter in Melbourne.

I would like to remind you that Uroom will be closed from 21 August to 6th September.

I am going back to Japan for 2 weeks to escape the last of the cold (lucky me!)

Please feel free to send your booking inquiries via e-mail(uroom@live.com.au) during this time.

I can still keep contact with you via email to make sure your spot is booked when I come back from Japan!

Keep your body warm with yummy soup and some rigorous exercise!

Regards,

Utako

P.S. I will be sharing lots of photo from my trip to Japan in the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au