Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wedding Holiday....



Dear all my beautiful clients


I have a big announcement which some of you already know...
I am getting married next saturday on 3rd of march 2012 !!
Me and my fiance Anthony are very happy and having a small registry wedding at old treasury building in melbourne with our family.
My family and relatives are coming over next friday from Japan.
I am very very exciting all things to prepare and thinking of time to spend together in melbourne. 
I felt some pressure from all we wanna make pretty and perfect, and got stress out to all organising until now. But almost there...so now I should be more enjoy this moment for a week of last my single life(haha)
We are planning to have a ceremony in Japan 12th of May for especially someone can not make to come over to Australia..My mum's grandma and all other my special friends...
We will have traditional Japanese wedding ceremony at Shrine in country side where my mother lives( yamanashi prefecture ). 
It will be amazing. I can not wait!
Due to this my big event:), I will take some time off from Uroom.
I'm not able to take bookings during 2nd of March to 15th of March.
Sorry for this inconvenience. 
I would like to share with my happiness to all of you. 
I will get some update photos on this blog...


Thank you for understanding and I look forward to seeing you after my break.
Take care, xxxxx 


Utako




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
CONTACT : 0421 852 046 uroom@live.com.au